[Imc-tech] IMC code:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at onthejob.net
Wed Apr 3 10:07:17 CST 2002

Hi Josh,

Sascha here from the UCIMC.  I'm not sure if you've found what you're
looking for in terms of what the different IMC codes are and what they do,
but I'd really appreciate it if you sent along any info you do find.  The
UCIMC's tech folks have been thinking about upgrading our own code for
awhile now and have done some extensive tweaking (for example of our
calendar program).  I'm not sure if they've exhausted the options yet, but
we have done a good bit of research on the options out there.

We've talked about working with another IMC to either upgrade IMC software
or recreate some of the code.  There may be opportunities for building
some synergies here -- and at the very least, we have folks that might
help with questions about various IMC code.  Feel free to contact the
UCIMC tech group <tech at ucimc.org>.

--Sascha