[Imc-tech] IMC VeggieVans email list needed!

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 15:05:15 CDT 2002

 I just got this reply from Justin of New York IMC with request to begin the Email List for a Global Veggie Van Project to discuss the
design and implementation of a fleet of IMC Mobile School Buses or other Vehicles with Diesel Engines thus the ability to burn vegetable oil attained from Restaurants.
The name suggested is VeggieVans and being proposed by Justin , His email is : chegoodsam at yahoo.com
thanks,
Michael Walcher
  fidel bolivar <chegoodsam at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:19:19 -0700 (PDT)