[Imc-tech] Web hosting along with IMC Membership?

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 4 15:55:00 CDT 2002

I would like to have a small webspace to save files etc just as I had when I was at the University.

   A place to ftp files and store them.

It is my thinking that a good way to raise some revenue is to offer webspace Free along with IMC Membership.

    This allows a few things ocur more readily and therefore seems like a great deal for both the IMC and its members!

$25 -$50 sliding scale membership , maybe $50 can acquire members with free space if they choose or a t-shirt, etc.

   My thinking is that i can aquire some webspace and renew my membership at the same time?

sincerely,

Michael Walcher