[Imc-tech] shows calendar integration:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Aug 15 15:18:47 CDT 2002

hi everyone,

i've been messaging steve from openingbands.com (who's cc-ed above) about
our calendars and openingband's calendars, and making things easier for
everyone.  currently we have at least 3 active calendars:

1. Main IMC calendar
2. Shows internal calendar
3. Shows website calendar

None of them are integrated with each other, so people booking shows need
to put things into 3 different places.  much like us, opening bands is
also a fully volunteer effort and is building their calendar system.  i
thought that this would be an opportunity for streamlining and
collaboration.

--sascha