[Imc-tech] New dada version

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Sun Dec 15 00:27:14 CST 2002

I spent most of tonight upgrading to dada .94.  It turns out that .95
is forthcoming this week, but I would have had to upgrade to .94
first anyway.

Things this release (when coupled with my bug fixes) should do:

- Fix the unhiding problem
- Correctly calculate comment numbers, taking into account hidden
  comments
- Correctly hide comments to features
- Fix email verification bug when an editor has touched an article
- Allow features with no body, i.e. a title/summary/image
- Allow editors to choose whether to update the timestamp (which
  controls sorting) when editing
- Allow correct rating of feature comments
- Allow creation of png thumbnails
- Allow internationalization
- Allow viewing php log from within dada
- Automation of dada cron jobs from within dada
- Distributed content server usage (we don't use this)
- Various internal changes

It also incorporates my bug fixes, which means it's easier for me to
keep in sync with the new releases.

Of course, it probably breaks things too...please let me know what you
discover.

			-Clint