[Imc-tech] the main list

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 4 00:16:32 CST 2002

I'm not sure what can be done about it. It passes by the current filters,
and making them any more stringent would filter out appropriate
messages.  I believe the only solution would be to only allow list members
to send e-mail to IMC list, which has it's pluses and minuses.

I'll put it on the agenda for the tech meeting this week.

--Paul