[Imc-tech] Please fix a type-o

John Hamilton johnshamilton at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 13:02:54 CST 2002

Hello. If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you could
fix a type-o on the main page and on an article of
mine you linked to.

You'll notice that in the "Labor News and Headlines"
section of the page there's this copy:
------------------------
Milwaukee Auto Plant Workers Face Closure (video)
by John Hamilton, IMC-Madison, Jan 29 | Milwaukee's
Smith Steelworkers, who have worked for AO Smith
Corporation and Tower Automotive since 1937, face
plant closure. The union was once 6,500 stong.
------------------------
You'll notice that the last word there is "stong" and
not "strong" as I meant to write. Also, if you follow
the link to the article -
http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?article_id=3905&group=webcast
- you'll notice the same type-o appears in the
"summary" section of the article. If anyone with the
site administrator password could make the change, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,
John Hamilton