[Imc-tech] URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

joseph pabulo princejospablo at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 13:26:04 CST 2002

PHONE:   233-24-386-553

Dear Mr/Madam

I am Prince Joseph Pabulo from Freetown Republic of
Sierra Leone in west Africa, I got your esteemed
contact from a reliable friend in Ghana and I decided
to contact you for assistance and I believe you will
be very reliable, Honest, and Credibility to handle
this magnitude of an impending business transaction
during the crises in my country my father C.H.R.
Pabulo (The rule of our clan and also the director of
dramatise company in town) and my beloved mother with
my younger siblings were shot in their car by Jintas
as (Rebels) Through our family lawyer I got to know
that my father deposited (Twenty million dollars)
$20,000,000 in a private security company in Ghana for
safe keeping and declared the content of the luggage
containing the fund as (African Arts and family
treasure) I, the only surviving child has taken refuge
in the same country (Republic of Ghana) with all the
documents regarding to the deposite of the fund which
the lawyer gave to me and I have confirm from the
security company and all are still intact. I am
soliciting for your assistance to arrange a domicilary
account in your name as my partner to make way for the
transfer and resettlement of this funds in a wise
politically stable economy your country for a viable
investment after we must have collected it from the
security company.  Your assistance is required because
my status as a refuge does not permit me to run an
accounts here, you will also be expected to provide me
with information on investment opportunities in your
country for your assistance I promise to reiveind you
with 20% of the above mentioned amount while 5% will
be Budgeted for contingencies. I.E. expenses cared
during the process of this transaction either locally
or internationally to expedite urgent actions in
replying through the above mail address for further
enlighten so that I can spell out the modalities for
this transaction hoping to develop a very good
business relationship with you. Please kindly include
your private telephone and fax number when replying.
Thank's in anticipation of your earliest response and
God bless you.

Thanks
Best regards
Prince joseph Pabulo