[Imc-tech] NEWSREAL , PC's 4 IMC

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 23:07:29 CST 2002

I saw when we received the IMC NEWSREAL VHS last week
, YEa! I am so excited, these films are really great ,
I also suggest we buy copies of the previous months...

 I would like show this film soon and then to a larger
audience whenever we can , letting in play in the
background during shows is a great idea!

Much needed is a TV and VCR for the front room, Jo Ann
from Madisn is still storing her TV in the back and is
free to use from speaking with the folks from Madison
again during the WEFT Review...

Also, much much needed is better computer in the front
room,

 what is the status of the i-opener?

I worked with the IMC group in springfield and we
showed the NEWSREAL in local places and at the
University as I plan to do the same here in Urbana and
at the U of I.

to raise money for more Internet Access I would like
to place a Jar to collect "Pennies for PC's" to be
able to buy a PC or two!

having a fundraiser with the NEWSREAL i suggest.

thank you

Michael Walcher