[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-info] [MAILER-DAEMON@imsahp.cu.groogroo.com: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 18 14:04:11 CST 2002

everything should be changed over to ucimc.org since urbana.indymedia.org
stuff goes down when global goes down.  if people still use
@urbana.indymedia.org, that's fine, but internally we should change
everthing over so we are not contingent on the global systems being up.
i've already talked with zach and paul and others about this, but we've
never audited our own systems completely to make the changes.

--sascha