[Imc-tech] imc equipment (fwd)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Tue Feb 26 23:45:25 CST 2002

Is it IMC tech policy that when I am suspected of breaking the check-out
rules I should receive very lengthy e-mail accusing me of lying about how
long I checked out a minidisc recorder that I bought and donated to the
IMC?

Please don't tell me this is how we are handling things at the IMC.

Danielle