[Imc-tech] NYC's IMC seeking Ellen Knudsen or Paul's e-mail address/ contact information

ABomenblit at vnubusinesspublicationsusa.com ABomenblit at vnubusinesspublicationsusa.com
Thu Jan 3 12:06:55 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm a member of the NYC-IMC and have volunteered to contact Ellen or Paul.
Specifically, we're interested in how your IMC is faring as a non-profit,
as we are investigating this option ourselves with our clear need of a
stable funding pool. Right now, we're operating issue-to-issue financially
and are debating whether or not to introduce carefully selected ads or go
the non-profit route.

Kindly pass my request to either Ellen or Paul or forward their contact
information to me.

If I have reached Ellen or Paul, could you just tell me a litle bit about
this process, its advantages and disadvantages, and what other resources I
can look into if we were to go this route

Much thanks!

Annalise E. Bomenblit
Telephone 646-654-4432
abomenblit at vnubusinesspublicationsusa.com