[Imc-tech] web photos

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 6 21:04:38 CST 2002

When you upload multiple files at once each one actually gets uploaded as
another post, then those posts get grouped together, and all but the first
get hidden so that they don't take up space on the newswire.  It's a
feature in the last version of active.  It just so happens that the only
kind of file upload that works right now is pictures, so that's where we
see it.  If you could upload mp3s you'd see it with that too.