[Imc-tech] missing the work meeting

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Jan 10 23:30:09 CST 2002

I realized today that I had prior plans to go up to Chicago with a
friend on Sunday so I can not participate in the all day technological
party of doom (wireless meeting followed by slashcode installation).

Dan and Clint will have to work on the slashcode without me or we will
have to reschedule.

Here is some useful information though:

The CVS repository is at /var/cvs

The Apache config is at /etc/apache/httpd.conf

The group for CVS work is "cvs" which Dan and Clint are both members of.

I have created a new VirtualHost called slash.ucimc.org and its root
directory is at /var/www/ucimc-slash and is writable by group "imc".

Dan and Clint you should be able to do whatever I haven't done for you
using root.

You probably know already but slashcode is here:
http://slashcode.com/

Have fun without me on Sunday!