[Imc-tech] [IMC-Process] New Proposal for Global-IMC Policy and Design (fwd)

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Jan 12 16:11:01 CST 2002

here's a proposal for a newer design for the global imc, which could as
well be used by any imc.  it does deal with the concern of how to sort
"imc news" from "non-imc reposts" from "announcements and such" from
"opinion" and so forth.  we might want to add a "local news" and make that
the default when the page loads for first time.

brian