[Imc-tech] Documentary

rd Hawk hwk24 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 07:11:09 CST 2002

Hello Again Folks...
I was a the tech meeting Weds to pitch this project.
It was suggested at that meeting that I return yoday
(sunsay) to pitch it again.  My thinking was to allow
IMC-Urbana to take oart in the project as a partner...
However the plan as all plans has somewhat changed.
I will not be able to attend Sunday...however I will
be shooting it for now on a different format and
cutting a shorter version.  But anyone still
interested in partaking in the project feel free to
contact me...
Again Thanks
Raymond