[Imc-tech] CD burning question

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue Jan 15 00:12:17 CST 2002

it's been a while since i've worked with vegas or acid, but if i remember
right, you convert the vegas file to a wav (and maybe an mp3) by exporting
it.  in the File menu, there should be a tag that says Export.  use that,
if it's there.  if not, i'll take a look at this as soon as i can
(tomorrow, most likely, er, well, today, if you're reading this on
tuesday).

keep these questions coming.  i'm going to, in the tradition of the great
paul kotheimer (who, if he's listening, should know he is deeply missed,
and we anxiously and delightedly await his return), try to create a few
"brain book" flow charts and answer questions for how things work around
the computators.

by the way, does anyone know who was frickin around with sergei (someone
had opened up sergei's case, and had pulled the video cables off, probably
from pulling sergei out too far from underneath the table)?  all i had to
go on was a post-it note that said "Sergei is hosed".  i have no clue what
that means, considering sergei was working fine (except when large file
transfers happen via the network....then sergei locks up...i'm still
trying to solve this one).

brian