[Imc-tech] Re: Hello from the Urbana-Champaign IMC

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at ucimc.org
Thu Jan 24 11:11:45 CST 2002

Hi John,

Great to hear that Bloomington, IN is building an IMC!  Though I know some
basic tech-stuff, it's not my strong suite.  The best tech-ies at the UCIMC
can be found on our tech e-mail list: tech at ucimc.org

I would recommend asking questions there (e.g. who would be a good liaison
for you on specific tasks, how do you solve "X" problem).  Depending on
what the nature of the problem you want solved, you'll want to talk with
different folks.  But definitely keep in touch with us and let us know how
we can help you out.  Our tech team has already conquered many of the
problems IMC's face in getting themselves set up, so hopefully we'll be
able to  save you a good deal of grief through what we've learned along the
way.

Take care and keep in touch,

--Sascha Meinrath
Urbana-Champaign IMC