[Imc-tech] updates on south america caravan project:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at onthejob.net
Wed Jan 30 09:23:29 CST 2002

hi all,

the south american caravan project that we are the fiscal sponsors of has
received its first large donation of $5,000.  this will go through the
UCIMC.  in addition, volunteers with the project have put up a website:

www.indymedia.org/mobile-i

paul, we should highlight this on our website as it's now officially a
project of the UCIMC.

many folks are already down in Brazil -- yesterday i received an e-mail
from Jay who's hooked up with Pablo and other Brazil IMC-istas that i met
when i was down there.  Ana (from ny) is also flying down today.  i'm very
excited for the project and think it's something many folks locally would
be interested in.

stay tuned and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

--sascha