[Imc-tech] Request for help from Springfield IMC

Marc Sanson marc at msanson.com
Mon Jun 3 14:56:57 CDT 2002

Greetings,

My name is Marc Sanson, and I'm on the technical committee for the
Springfield IMC in Springfield, Illinois.  We are in the process of
implementing the Active code on our site (www.springfieldimc.org) so we can
offer open publishing and start using the other tools.  However, we are
having some trouble figuring out how to get it all set up.

We were wondering if someone from your technical committee would have time
to meet with us this week to help us make some sense out of this.  My
schedule is fairly flexible, so I would be able to drive over most days or
evenings.

If someone there is interested in giving us a hand, please drop me an email
(marc at msanson.com) or call (217-546-1210).  I look forward to hearing from
you and thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Marc Sanson

P.S.  We are quite impressed with what you have built in Champaign, both in
terms of a website and an organization.  You've been an inspiration to all
of us.  Best wishes for your continued success.