[Imc-tech] Re: Obscene message on the website

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Jun 6 16:43:52 CDT 2002

folks from tech have been discussing this via email.  and we all agree the
post does violate at least our "off-topic" category, and possibly pushes
into libel.  in any case, the tone screams out to me that its only there
to anger people, rather than to present an actual viewpoint, and thus is
off-topic.

the post has been hidden, and can be viewed if you are actually willing to
go through the steps in order to track it down in the hidden posts
section.

thanks for raising your concerns with this, Nadia.  it's nice to know
we've got readers!!! :)

brian
one of them there techies, kinda