[Imc-tech] Avram's Going Away Party Tonight!!

L. Orion Weill orion at isenonline.org
Tue Jun 18 15:41:45 CDT 2002

IMCistas,

There will be a veggie (or byom) grill out at 712 W. Illinois tonight
from 6:30/7 PM (whenever people show up) until it's time to head to a
party afterwards, where Green Mountain Grass will play! All are
welcome, and you may want to bring food/snacks/drinks/booze if you're
picky. Let's let Avram know how much we appreciate his help at the
IMC, and how much he'll be missed (after all, he's at least 25% of
the NewsRadio group).

Please try to stop by and say goodbye, and feel free to call/email me
if you need directions, etc.

In solidarity,
Orion

P.S.-Sorry for cross-postings