[Imc-tech] DADA IMC RELEASED!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue May 14 11:16:56 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I've been talking with a couple folks about a website update and would
like to see us look at this.  Baltimore IMC has ugly graffix, but if the
programming is as it says, it might solve many of our problems and we
could prettify it on our end.

Could a couple of our techies look at it?  I've been following the
rhetoric, but I'd like our tech-experts to take a look at it.

--Sascha