[Imc-tech] mother jones cleanup

enslin at prairienet.org enslin at prairienet.org
Mon May 20 09:42:07 CDT 2002

dear tech group--

i am in hualien, taiwan, visiting a friend who is a professor, and thus
have email access. reading imc meeting notes, i am reminded of the
impending mother jones cleanup. if possible, i'd like to request a delay in
the erasure of files in my area (i think the path is audio: my documents:
mark) until i return on june 3-- i had meant to burn cds before i left but
ran out of time.

carol and i visited a class on media critique and we presented on imc,
pointing out to the students that there is no taiwan imc ... yet.

thanks,
see all soon,
mark