[Imc-tech] no really. seriously you guys. who fixed it?

Daniel S. Lewart d-lewart at uiuc.edu
Tue May 21 13:34:54 CDT 2002

Zach, et al,

> But please tell me about what happened with the newswire last week. Or
> at least tell me "I saw your message and it is a mystery to me too, I
> haven't heard anything about this issue."

I saw your message and it is a mystery to me too.
I haven't touched anything since Apr 3.

> Something else:  I noticed that the webcast links default to
> page 3 which means that when you click on "latest news" you really
> don't see the latest news.

> The links to the webcast should link to here:
> http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?group=webcast&sort=date_desc&rate=none&page=0

> rather than to here:
> http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?group=webcast&sort=date_desc&rate=none&page=2

The changed file is:
	-rw-rw-r--    1528 Apr 10 23:46 /var/www/urbana/webcast/index.php3
As far as I can tell, only two users were logged on then:
	sascha
	wolfgang
Another file that was modified ten minutes earlier is:
	-rw-rw-r--    3199 Apr 10 23:36 /var/www/urbana/local/openhours.php3

Cheers,
Dan