[Imc-tech] Latest News

Ellen Knutson knutson at shout.net
Wed May 22 22:57:36 CDT 2002

At 07:30 AM 5/22/02 -0500, you wrote:
> > Something else:  I noticed that the webcast links default to
> > page 3 which means that when you click on "latest news" you really
> > don't see the latest news.
>
> > The links to the webcast should link to here:
> >
> http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?group=webcast&sort=date_desc&rate=none&page=0
>
> > rather than to here:
> >
> http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?group=webcast&sort=date_desc&rate=none&page=2

I thought this was changed so that you skipped over the stories that are on
the front page. If you've scanned the headlines on the right side bar of
the front page, and presumably you have if you've gotten to link at the
bottom, you would have to page through two pages of headlines you've
already read if the link is set to
  http://www.ucimc.org/front.php3?group=webcast&sort=date_desc&rate=none&page=0

Still occasionally thinking about tech,
Ellen