[Imc-tech] editing possibilities

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue May 28 19:59:08 CDT 2002

hi betsy,

my name is brian.  one of the a/v techies at the imc.

we've got kinda minimal video editing equipment.  we have a pentium iii
computer which is set up to do video editing.  it's got a pinnacle DC1000
(pre-digital input days, though) for mpeg-2 editing.  it's only got analog
inputs, though.  we've also got two vcrs (one VHS, the other S-VHS).

i'm usually at the imc on saturdays from 3-6, which is when i volunteer
staff.  feel free to stop by and we can talk about the equipment and its
usage.  i'm sure we can work out something.

thanks for your interest.

brian