[Imc-tech] Tech meeting 11/5

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Wed Nov 6 20:08:38 CST 2002

Attending: Paul R, Eric, Mike L, Zach, Danielle, Clint

Paul has a Sony MZR-37 that we can use.  It needs a pasted-note saying
"Press End Search or die."

Zach has a Sharp he can donate.  It has a dubious jack, we will
examine it.

Paul suggests getting some audio tape recorders, such as Pressman ($75
with built in mic) or used Marantz (~ $100.)

Danielle suggest continuing to by MDs from Best Buy with really fat
extended warranties.  Paul notes warranties need to be personal not
corporation, so we can't buy as tax-exempt IMC.

Consensus is that we should do both.  Three cassette and three MDs as
the standard.  We may have three MDs with.

Paul will create a feature using the website and some url like:

	http://www.bradleybroadcast.com/2001/digital_audio_recording.htm

Clint will pitch on IMCRN about the website feature, to help gather
donations of this equipment.

Discussion of buying a real (Gertner) phone interface.  We are going
to try to use a DI box to solve the impedance problem between the
existing phone interface and the mixer board.

Website redesign.  Clint and Danielle will start meeting on
Wednesdays about design.  We decided to schedule a meeting Wed Dec
11th at 8pm to gather a website group.

			-Clint