[Imc-tech] Re: break the blackout feature?

Jay jay at tao.ca
Thu Oct 3 01:28:00 CDT 2002

Sascha and all,

At 9/28/2002, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
>Having stories on poverty and local anti-poverty initiatives that coincide
>with the Break the Blackout conference sounds like a great idea.  Our
>tech-collective has been handling our website and I'm hopeful that someone
>can do a quick story on poverty in the area.  We also have a very active
>Living Wage movement locally, so there are some natural tie-ins already.
>I've cc-ed both groups so that folks who are interested can join the
>action.
>
>So would anyone be willing to create a feature for the UCIMC website for
>the weekend of October 4-6 -- the more features we have the better, so
>spread the word.  The only thing I ask is to please send both me and Jay
>an e-mail so I know that I can stop searching for someone and Jay knows
>that the UCIMC is on board.
>
>Let us know,
>
>--Sascha

Thanks for passing this along.  Definitely drop me an e-mail and let me
know if you get a feature together this weekend.  If not, by the next time
you do a feature on an anti-poverty organizing issue, perhaps
"http://www.phillyimc.org/blackout" will be an active place for posting
that kind of news.

Be in touch,

Jay