[Imc-tech] Something Wacked With The Website?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 21 14:53:02 CDT 2002

There are some strange things going on that I've noticed lately. For
instance,
I had trouble posting a comment to this article,
<http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/8026/index.php>
There ended up being three (or more) copies posted and when I tried to
hide the extras, they won't go away.

My rather long follow-up comment, posted today, shows up as TWO comments
on the editor screen, but one was before the last comment and one after,
although the position has changed several times after relaoding, so I
can't tell you what you may actually see when you go there. I tried
hiding today's extra copy also, but, again, it still is visible.

When I made this article
<http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/8055/index.php>
a feature (two days before the event, as I had promised the author last
week) it showed up halfway down the feature column, even though it is
dated today. It had been on the Newswire until now, so maybe it is
putting the Features in date order, even though the displayed date is
incorrect if that is the case.  went back and did a little editing and
it ended up in the correct position at the top of the page. FYI, in case
this happens again.

Mike Lehman
(still trying to figure this out)