[Imc-tech] Fix My Feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 24 00:05:48 CDT 2002

I posted a feature for the capital campaign kickoff to the website. I
decided to simply use the UC IMC logo for the graphic, sicne i couldn't
find the picture of the outside of the building that I thought was in
the files, right at the beginning of the website.
Despite about five attempts to turn the logo graphic into a thumbnail so
that it would appear with the feature, for some reason this is not
working for me where it has before.  I am not stuck on using the UC IMC
logo and something else more appropriate is fine with me, but can anyone
fix us a graphic for this feature that will jazz up the eye-candy here?
Mike