[Imc-tech] doh -- missing tonight:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Sep 25 14:09:29 CDT 2002

i just found out i have a wireless meeting tonight that i should attend...
but i'm certain you'll all figure things out perfectly fine without me...
one quick question, are we running the newest version of Dada?

also, i think tech should officially empower clint and danielle to make
usualibilty, accessibility, and graphical improvements to the website (and
that tech can override if desired).  clint has managed to convince
danielle to put in her time and energy and i want to make sure we utilize
her time and energy as fully as possible.

--sascha