[Imc-tech] Re: [IMC-Process] RE: the urbana-champagne IMC

anarch3m anarch3m at lycos.com
Fri Sep 27 14:58:23 CDT 2002

 We don't agree on what constitutes extremism.  It is going case by case.  there SHOULD be expectations, per the missions and goals statements and there should be a place for local collective trust to trump open acces by skinheads like the N.A.

Safeguards?????.....

Yes, its just as real

We need a process/resolution IRC asap

walt