[Imc-tech] Donated Copier!

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Apr 4 16:57:45 CST 2003

Hi all,

Cyrus and I went and picked up the donated copier -- it's HUGE...  I got
some of the specs on it...  basically it's fairly state-of-the-art, but
not digital (which is one of the main reasons why it was replaced).
United Way said that they had trouble with it when they did "very large"
copy runs -- they do over 200,000 copies annually, so I have a feeling
their idea of "very large" is quite different than us.  It accepts codes,
staples, collates, etc. etc. etc.  I got an extra toner cartridge, several
boxes of stables, and a couple bags of developer also.  It's currently
residing in the librarian's nook (up against the gallery wall.  People are
welcome to gawk at it, but please don't attempt to use it for the moment.

YEAH!

--Sascha