[Imc-tech] Referring Non-OJC Services

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ojctech.com
Mon Aug 18 15:29:50 CDT 2003

anyone interested?

--sascha

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:12:11 -0500
From: Joe Dunne <joe at ojctech.com>
To: OJC Staff <ojc-staff at ojctech.com>
Subject: [Ojc-staff] Referring Non-OJC Services

We are trying to set up a referral list for people who call requesting
non-OJC, but computer-related, services.  Please forward this to any who
might be interested and send on to me anyone who does want to be on the
list.

Here are the areas we are looking for:

-Computer Troubleshooting
 "My computer doesn't boot."  "I cannot use the CDROM drive."  These
requests may be hardware or software problems.  The
 basic skill is figuring out where the problem might be and
 what the user can do when it happens.

-Help Using Office Programs
 Help with Microsoft Word, using the Web, and using Email.
 Examples include how to get bullets and numbering, how to
 emails groups of people or save a contact list, or how to
 browse and buy things off the web.

-Help Using Excel
 The Microsoft Excel spreadsheet takes some special skills.
 You would help users with mailing lists, budgets, and any
 repetive data that they want to sort and tabulate.

Joe Dunne - joe at ojctech.com
Operations Manager
OJC Technologies
115 W Main Street, 2nd Floor