[Imc-tech] no more tech?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 6 12:26:57 CST 2003

So it's been several weeks, at least, since Tech has had a real meeting.
Mostly it's due to inattendance, or other meetings taking priority.

So, does this mean that right now there's little need for an IMC Tech
group?

Right now Clint is radio news coordinator and has been focusing on the
radio news tech. The Web group has been focusing on the website.  And
otherwise we have no infrastructure problems.  So maybe we just don't
need to have this group right now.

The IMC is meant to have a dynamic structure, so if there's no need to
have this group right now, we shouldn't.

Ideas, opinions?

Or, vote with your feet.  If nobody shows up to next week's meeting,
I'll step down as spoke and effectively, tech will disappear anyway.'

--Paul