[Imc-tech] Software prices

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Fri Feb 7 14:49:22 CST 2003

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 02:36:08PM -0600, Maiko Covington wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Clint Popetz wrote:
>
> > For instance, today I'm helping Janet Lowry learn Sound Forge, but
> > mojo is in use, so she's using the SF 4.5 installation on Zach's
> > laptop, which doesn't have the noise reduction plugin, which is one of
> > things I was planning to show her how to use...can you sense my
> > frustration?
> >
> > Anyway.  Please let me know if you'd like to help me offset the cost
> > of buying this software.
>
> 	I could probably kick in some dough.

Yay!  Thank you.

> How should I go about doing it?

If you wrote a check to the IMC (and told me how much it was in
private email, so I know how much we still need to raise), your
donation would be tax deductible, and the IMC could write me a check.
You could leave a check for the IMC in the Radio News box, in an
envelope with my name on it if you like.

			Thanks Maiko!
			-Clint