[Imc-tech] slots.com machine

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Sun Feb 9 20:07:27 CST 2003

I bought a 80GB 7200RPM UltraIDE drive for the newly-donated slots.com
machine.  If someone finds an adapter (or donates a monitor) we'll put
the 17" Mac monitor from the junk room onto the staffing machine, and
the flat screen from the staffing machine onto the slots.com machine.
It will use my recently-purchased Edirol USB audio box for input.
I'll install the software on it this week, assuming a monitor adapter
materializes.

This machine may replace mojo (which, BTW, is crashing again under
heavy disk load) as the main audio processing machine.

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820