[Imc-tech] live video upload via wireless network:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Feb 10 14:58:59 CST 2003

Hi all,

Below is an _extremely_ interesting test of feeding video via a wireless
network over the internet.  It is definitely worth a read, and the
researchers went to great length to document the different hardware and
software they were using.  For the UCIMC, it provides an opportunity for
investigating live video uploading; for the CU Wireless Project, it's
another great addition to the possibilities of a wireless network and
could add substantially to our public access TV offerings.

--Sascha