[Imc-tech] PHP and MySQL

fennell at uiuc.edu fennell at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 24 23:47:57 CST 2003

To Whomever has a Minute to Write Me Back,

I'm currently working on a project to redesign the existing
IMC Library homepage.  The IMC librarians requested that I
look into the possibility of adding a self-publishing book
review section to their site.  I'd love to take a crack at
this and require PHP/MySQL to accomplish said task.  Ellen
Knutson mentioned that you all might be using these for your
main website (your own publish section perhaps) and that I
should drop you a line to find out.  If you could, please
let me know if you can accommodate this request or nay.
Thanks for you help.

Regards,
Chad Fennell