[Imc-tech] audio editing account

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Feb 27 19:44:56 CST 2003

Greetings,

As mentioned previously, the "audio" account on the production room
computers is going away.  This will happen in one week (next
Thursday.)  If you do not already have an account on the IMC domain,
and you are using the production room computers for media production,
please contact me to obtain an account.  Please provide:

(a) Your full name
(b) A preferred account name
(c) What type of work you will forsee doing on the machines

I need (c) to know how to set up your account.

Also, everyone in media production should welcome "Rosa," a new audio
editing computer to the right of the mixer, provided by Zach Miller
(thanks Zach!) with a USB audio interface and hard drive provided by
me (thanks me!)

Not also that Sound Forge 6.0 is now installed (legally!) on all the
computers in the production room, and for that we thank the following
generous donors:

	Maiko Covington
	Peter Miller
	Brian Hagy
	Zach Miller
	Me

If anyone has any questions on set-up of the production room, don't
hesitate to ask.

				-Clint

--
Clint Popetz  		         Home:  217-398-4186
  Urbana-Champaign               IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center     Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator	 USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820