[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] V.I.M. -- Very Important Meeting

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Wed Jan 8 01:20:43 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 11:49:26PM -0600, Mike Lehman wrote:
> Wednesday, Jan. 8 will be the first meeting of the Steering group at its
> new time of 8pm.
> It is very important that all working groups of the UC IMC send at least
> one spoke to attend Steering group meetings.

I should point out that Radio News doesn't have a spoke (it was Dan,
but he's pretty busy these days) and the tech spoke is me, and I can
never make the new steering time, so for the first meeting those two
spokes will be missing.  Hopefully by the next meeting the tech/radio
groups will choose a new spoke.

			-Clint