[Imc-tech] Job opening at OJC:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ojctech.com
Tue Jan 14 14:36:00 CST 2003

Hi all,

The company I work for is hiring (something that we rarely do).  Here's
the scoop:

***
Experienced Software Developer
8 years experience with programming and software engineering required.
Ability to gather requirements and communicate with customers preferred.
Should be fluent in multiple languages such as Java/XML/C/C++/Perl.
Experience with JSP, J2EE, XML Schema as well as web services and
interface design a plus. Management experience also a plus.
Email resumes to ojc at ojctech.com. OJC Technologies, downtown Urbana,
Illinois.
***

We're conducting interviews very soon and I thought you (or someone you
might know) might be interested.  If so, send them to ojc at ojctech.com by
Thursday.

--Sascha