[Imc-tech] Re: IMC, & a void...

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 21 11:30:49 CST 2003

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Paul Riismandel wrote:

> Also, two WEFT volunteers have stepped forward to make a commitment to
> an entertainment calendar -- one is willing to make a pretty major
> commitment.

This sounds like a highly beneficial cooperation opportunity -- the IMC
could provide the tech backend and mad skills (and some on-the-ground
support -- through both the Web and Tech Groups), WEFT could provide folks
to update the calendar; we could bill it as the WEFT/IMC Community
Calendar and broadcast its existence through multiple different media
outlets.  Personally, I think it's a golden opportunity for actually
filling this void effectively.  What would be needed next steps and who
are the various stakeholders working on this right now?

--Sascha