[Imc-tech] Re: IMC, & a void...

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 21 12:00:01 CST 2003

another possibility that i'm working on would be to have OJC donate the
PHP code for the online calendar we designed (probably in return for
acknowledgement on the calendar page).  this would give us the option of
going with a professionally designed, highly customizable, rock-solidly
programmed calendar...  you can see the front end (which was just put
on-line and doesn't have any events in it yet) as designed for
smile-healthy at:  www.smilehealthy.org -- just click on events...

what do folks think?

--sascha