[Imc-tech] laser printer driver...

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Tue Jun 17 19:13:56 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 02:56:37PM -0500, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
> hi techies,
>
> the laser printer on dewey is still not fixed (or has broken again).
> could someone come in and fix the driver, purge the system, or whatever
> has to happen?  i'm trying to catch up on financial correspondences and
> can't print from the IMC, which is a real pain in the ass.

I tried everything I know.  The queue has been flushed and the machine
and printer have both been power cycled.  Either the parallel port on
dewey is fried, or the laser writer is dead.  You could drag the
laserwriter to another computer and see if it works under Win2k (e.g.
the staffing computer.)

				-Clint