[Imc-tech] public computer rebuilt

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Mar 12 01:22:34 CST 2003

Sascha and I replaced the harddrive on the public computer today. It
was completely and totally dead toasted.

Between the babysitting of Sascha, Karl (from shows group), and myself
the machine is now up to service pack 3 and all the latest patches and
has mozilla installed with all the useful plugins (java, flash,
acrobat, real, quicktime, WMP, shockwave). I also installed putty,
winscp, stuffit expander, and automachron.

There is a public account and an Administrator account. The machine
has not been re-added to the domain because I didn't know how to do
that with our domain.