[Imc-tech] resigning spoke

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Mar 18 10:56:16 CST 2003

Is Web it's own working group or is it a subgroup of Tech? A lot of my
concerns about tech disolving had to do with editting authority over
the website. If Web takes on that responsibility (and perhaps already
has) then I can see how radio and print could take on the production
room maintenance, web could take on the software maintenance and
editting, and space could take care of the public and staffing
computers.

I think it is especially hard for tech to be an effective group
without a budget.

It also seems like tech was kind of schizo in its goals. Were we there
to fix computers? To manage A/V hardware? To write software? I'd like
to see an ad hoc software group for at some point.

If tech wants to live I'd be willing to be a tech spoke if tech is
willing to only meet once a month and preferably on a Thursday.