[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] Mojo dead

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Mar 26 11:38:22 CST 2003

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Clint Popetz wrote:

> Mojo won't start; it won't even beep.  Can anyone who was in the
> production room since yesterday afternoon shed any light on this?

I was in the IMC yesterday until around 5-ish -- I shut down all the
computers when I left (including MoJo).  I think Paulk was the last person
to log into MoJo (at least that's what showed up on the login prompt); but
given that MoJo was properly logged off, I don't think that was the
problem.

Also, when I was attempting to print out a fiscal sponsorship letter, I
noticed that the user drive on Sergei is completely full.  Much of the use
of the production room has not been for production or IMC work.  The
Steering Group approved changing the lock combination on the room whenever
the Radio Group wanted (but with 2 weeks notice that it would be changed).
I think we should implement that decision.

--Sascha