[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] MoJo fixed:

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Thu Mar 27 13:43:33 CST 2003

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 07:13:29PM -0600, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Paul K. and I combined our techical prowess to fix MoJo -- after seconds
> of debate, we engaged in a fairly complex solution called "cycling the
> power".  Though the entire fix took over 27 seconds, we believe that the
> time invested was worth it.

Since I tried that fix several times thje morning it broke, I'd say we
should assume mojo's motherboard is on the way to the great gig in the
sky, and plan on replacing it ASAP.

			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-398-3831
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  502 W. Washington Champaign, IL 61820